Shipping & Delivery Policy
We offer FREE shipping within Thailand – No Minimum for all orders.
Delivery Transit Time
Delivery timelines vary for each locations. Order processing time is 1-2 days, with delivery transit time of 3-5 days for most regions in Thailand.
Tracking of Packages
We promise tracked shipping on all orders. As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email with live tracking information on the email provided at the time of placing the order.
Failed Delivery or Lost Packages
Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can’t successfully deliver your package, they’ll return it to us.
- The recipient refused the delivery.
- The address was illegible. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to us.
- The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it’s on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
Any reshipments or refunds will only be processed after we receive the product and make contact with the customer. In case the package is lost in transit, the shipping carrier will notify us and we will reship your order in a new shipment.
Issues with Shipping and Delivery
Sometimes the carrier might prematurely mark orders as ‘Delivered’ when the package is actually still in transit leading to confusion at the customer’s end. In such events, please contact us or the carrier directly to resolve the issue.
We do offer international shipping to most countries that DHL, FedEX, or UPS serve. As international shipments are sometimes subject to special regulations, duties and fees that vary by country. Please contact us for international shipping charges and transit time for each country.